Responsibilites for Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Responsibilites for Moderators

Post by TwilighTony on Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:59 pm

Only Moderators/people who want to be Moderators must read this**

Okay, you're a Moderator. What do you do? There's going to be two--count 'em--two, types of Moderators on this site. Chat Moderators and Forum Moderators. Guess what the difference is. Yay!

Chat: Your job is to make sure all members follow the rules while you're in chat. If a member breaks a rule, warn them, and then boot or ban them. If they increasingly become a problem, tell me and I'll handle it with my superior Admin-powers. Woo.

Forum: First off, you need to choose a forum that you want to moderate. Depending on when you actually become a Moderator, there may only be a few choices for you to pick from. If you're one of the first, pick whatever you want. But, beware, if you pick a few forums to moderate, you have to uphold all of your responsibilities in every forum, and that may be a lot to handle if you don't have a lot of time. The responsibilities are easy to comprehend. You need to make sure all posts in that forum follow the rules of the site. Make sure people don't get too off-topic either. If someone does, tell them in a post. It's all rather simple really, just use your best judgement.

Also, it is up to me which kind of Moderator you shall become, and you as well. If you have time on your hands and you like to go online a lot, you can sure be a Forum and Chat Moderator. Just let me know what fits you best. But of course, a Forum Moderator will have to do a lot more than just a Chat Moderator.
Okay, that about covers it. If you're interested in becoming a Moderator and have read all of the above, let me know!

Alice Cullen <3
In case you were wondering, I am a guy.
TwilighTony
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 243
General Location : PA
Team Edward/Team Jacob? : Team Edward!
Favorite Book Other Than Twilight : Inkheart
Registration date : 2007-08-19

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mistrbriteside14

Back to top Go down