Twilight Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISUNDERSTANDING

Go down

MISUNDERSTANDING  Empty MISUNDERSTANDING

Post by taixyz1992 Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:41 pm

The young wife moved by her football player husband, said:

-Last night you held my head in your hands and fondled me. I didn't know that you were so much in love with me that you think of me even while you sleep.

The player was surprised.

- Oh, was that your head? I was dreaming and was surprised that my ball had suddenly grown such long hair.

Slots and Slot Machines
spela poker

taixyz1992

Female
Number of posts : 100
General Location : Vietnam
Team Edward/Team Jacob? : Edward
Favorite Book Other Than Twilight : None
Registration date : 2010-08-29

Back to top Go down

MISUNDERSTANDING  Empty Re: MISUNDERSTANDING

Post by taixyz1992 Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:44 am

During World War I, all the Allies agreed on the reconstitution of Poland that United States President Woodrow Wilson proclaimed in Point 13 of his Fourteen Points. Shortly after the armistice with Germany in November 1918, Poland regained its independence as the Second Polish Republic (II Rzeczpospolita Polska). It reaffirmed its independence after a series of military conflicts, the most notable being the Polish–Soviet War (1919–1921) when Poland inflicted a crushing defeat on the Red Army.
Grave of Polish fighter killed during the Warsaw Uprising. In the battle, which lasted 63 days, more than 200,000 people died.

The 1926 May Coup of Józef Piłsudski turned rule of the Second Polish Republic over to the Sanacja movement.

online sports betting
svenska spel poker

taixyz1992

Female
Number of posts : 100
General Location : Vietnam
Team Edward/Team Jacob? : Edward
Favorite Book Other Than Twilight : None
Registration date : 2010-08-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum